Anderson Fabricated Valve Covers for 86-93 Mustang SC/Turbo with Ventilation for Catch Can (Satin Black) Gen 2
- Calculated at Checkout
Anderson Fabricated Aluminum Mustang Valve Covers with fill tube and fittings for remote catch can setups. No longer do you need to cut and make your own breather holes for a catch can on your boosted Foxbody. Fittings are welded Aluminum to be a leak free design.
Satin Black Powdercoat finish.
Gen 2 Design using long bolt hardware
Supercharged or Turbo applications need to vent the crankcase pressure created when boost enters the engine. These valve covers have male AN fittings welded on to be able to add female fittings and hoses to route to a catch can and breather setup.
Valve covers and long allen head bolts included
Inside height: 3.25" from tallest point
- Universal tall design. No interference with most rocker arm setups
- 100% aluminum welded around fittings for leak free use
- Fill tube with threaded bung for factory use if needed
- Passenger side fabricated for clearance for use with superchargers and inlet couplers
- -8AN male fittings for remote catch can or breather setups
- Fits all SBF EFI and Carb applications
Note* Fits under most hi-ram and short runner intake manifolds on 1986-1993 Performance Mustangs. Some lower profile intake manifolds will require a spacer.
* It is highly recommended to add a small amount of grease to the threads of both the fill cap and fittings to avoid binding or a "cold weld" condition of the aluminum.
If running AOD or automatic transmission with factory fill tube location, you will need to bend the tube slightly to allow clearance for passenger side valve cover.
If still running factory fuel lines, you may have to slightly bend lines for installation.
Long bolt hardware included (DO NOT overtighten)
Intakes tested to date:
Cobra, GT-40, Systemax II and Track Heat/Street Burner intakes will need a 3/8” spacer.
S/C clearance tested to date:
Vortech SI, T-trim, YSI, Paxton Novi 2000 all with the use of AF-0101A and AF-0106C