Anderson Ford Motorsport
AFM-Holley Terminator X Foxbody Kit Gen. 2
- Out of Stock
- $29.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
All NEW Generation 2 Kit!!!!!!
For a solid base tune file click HERE
Anderson Ford Motorsport has put together all the main components to have a Fox Body specific Terminator X kit. Our Anderson kit includes all the necessary wiring, harnesses and components needed to install onto the vehicle. The ALL NEW generation two version of the kit has the proper OEM Ford connections to connect your TPS, IAC, CTS and MAT sensors without the need to splice or change sensors in our NEW Fox Body Specific main harness. The wiring has also been modified for the proper voltage to be received to the OEM idle air motor.
Firmware and software downloads are available through Holley.com. Additional options are available above. If you are running a boosted setup, select the external 3 bar MAP sensor. If you wish to utilize the Holley ecu mounting bracket for under the seat (not necessary) then you can select that as an additional option above. AFM has installed and run these kits on several different setups and also can offer support for customers who purchase direct from AFM.
Everything will work as the Holley system was intended. The new Modified AFM main harness will have no differences in software function versus how the Holley functioned. You will need to adjust the MAT and CTS sensors to read "Ford Modular" in your calibration. This utilizes the correct readings for the OEM Ford sensors instead of using the Holley sensors. This can be done via the software and laptop tuning or through the SD card from your handheld from the software.
For Off-Road Use ONLY! Not CARB EO approved.
Terminator X main features:
- AFM Foxbody Specific Kits contain - TFI Ignition Adapter - a NEW Anderson Specific Foxbody specific engine main harness, ECU power and ground harness, Bosch 4.9 Wideband sensor and adapter.
- Includes EV1 Injector Harness
- High Impedance Injector Drivers will safely power most Stock injectors, and Holley EFI Injectors. Injector support chart provided in the instructions (Will not control Low Impedance Injectors)
- All of the new Terminator X systems utilize the Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband to relay AFR information to the ECU for accurate reading and precise tuning control.
- Built in 1bar MAP Sensor, - or for Boosted applications, you can disable the internal MAP sensor, and utilize an external MAP Sensor, the harness comes with the connector terminated, making the install simple.
- Plug and play ignition capability with Dual Sync and HyperSpark Distributors, adapter 558-323 required for HyperSpark Distributors.
- 4 Inputs harness – 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for things such as additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake
- Boost Control – Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear, Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Boost Safeties
- Nitrous Control – Single Channel of Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, Rich/Lean Safeties, and target Closed Loop AFR
- Advanced Tables – 4x 1D Tables, 1x 1D per Gear Table, 4x 2D Tables, 1x 2D per Gear Table, can be used for any custom tables you can dream up, such as Flex Fuel Sensor Offset Table, or a custom fuel or oil pressure safety!
- On-Board Diagnostic LEDS for: ECU Power – Engine Run – Wideband Status – TPS Calibration – Crank Signal –Cam Signal. Allow you to identify any Critical engine issues at a glance
- The included 3.5" Touchscreen Handheld contains a calibration wizard, that allows you to quickly build a base tune for any domestic V8 engine. Additionally the handheld provides internal data-logging and a fully customizable gauge display.
- The compact ECU size allows you to mount it virtually anywhere. Remember, diagnostic LEDS must face up!
- Plug and play compatible with more Holley EFI accessories such as; analog style gauges, shift lights, various modules, and coming soon, 12.3" digital dash support!
- Free EFI Tuning Software for complete control of your Terminator X power plant
Wiring is simple to install onto a Fox Body Mustang. Basic schematic below shows your main connections and also what is needed for the factory gauges to function:
Note* Due to high demand and popularity of this kit orders may be delayed in processing. Please call for availability. If ordered out of stock will remain in line to receive kit once back in stock.