12-1800 Holley Dominator In-Line Fuel Pump High-Flow Billet, 200 GPH
- Calculated at Checkout
Need to feed some serious horsepower? Have a
nitrous or forced induction powerplant that also
sees street duty? Holley's new Dominator in - line
fuel pumps are the answer! The patent pending
twin pump design allows you to use one pump for
cruising and both pumps when you activate the
nitrous switch or start building boost! By staging
the second pump, you eliminate the unnecessary
recirculating and heating of extra fuel which can
lead to poor performance and hot fuel issues.
As an added benefit for the hard core enthusiasts
that run events like Hot Rod Power Tour and the
Baja 1000, the extra pump offers the peace of
mind that you will always finish what you start!
For hard core race vehicles, both pumps can be
wired for full time duty to get maximum performance
and are proven with 18.5 volt compatibility
at pressures up to 80 psi.
At only 5.1 lbs, they weigh half a pound less than
competitive 1000+ horsepower pumps yet have
twice the features
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- -10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.5" Long x 5" Wide x 2.5" Tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Twin pump design allows the use of both pumps simultaneously or independently - second pump can be activated on demand for power adders such as nitrous or boost
- Patent pending dual pump technology
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline or diesel fuels
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs.